postgresql scalability, active-active cluster

От brian stone
Тема postgresql scalability, active-active cluster
Дата
Re: postgresql scalability, active-active cluster  (Jeff Davis <pgsql@j-davis.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Are there any built in tools or 3rd party tools for distributing a postgresql database?  I need an active active configuration; master-master with fail over.  The project I am working needs to support a very large number of transactions a second. It will eventually require a main frame, or some absurd hardware.  It makes much more sense to consider a clustered configuration.  DB requests come in from a row of application servers.  It would be nice if these requests could be distributed.

thanks,
skye

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.

Сообщение: Re: Using transactions with plpythonu
Сообщение: Re: Using transactions with plpythonu