Re: conventions

От Euler Taveira
Тема Re: conventions
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Wed, Jul 7, 2021, at 1:30 PM, rir wrote:

The conventions page is weak.  Here is a proposed start for
change.  Seeing SQL as an early language, I have tried to use something
like plain English.  Here "early" could describe a mail merge user
wandering into programming SQL after seeing some simple examples.
Hi Rob,

Unless someone translates your suggestion into a patch, you could probably do
it and submit a patch. If you are a first time contributor, I suggest that you
read Submitting a patch [1]. It is a detailed document that describes the
development workflow.

Talking about this patch, edit doc/src/sgml/notation.sgml, run configure
script, follow the steps described in Building the Documentation section [2]
and send a 'git diff' to this list. You might need some tools [3] to build the
documentation.

--
Euler Taveira