Allow an alias for the target table in UPDATE

От Atsushi Ogawa
Тема Allow an alias for the target table in UPDATE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I am interested in a following item in TODO.

o Allow an alias to be provided for the target table in UPDATE/DELETE This is not SQL-spec but many DBMSs allow it.

I think that this functionality is useful for the migration from
other RDBMS. However the SQL92 spec does not allow an alias for
the target table in UPDATE.
Is it still TODO? If it is TODO, I will try it.

--- Atsushi Ogawa