Re: tcp_keepalives_idle ignored

От henry
Тема Re: tcp_keepalives_idle ignored
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sat, January 12, 2008 1:20 pm, Gregory Stark wrote:
> "henry" <henry@zen.co.za> writes:
>
>> tcp_keepalives_interval and tcp_keepalives_count I have left on default.
>> After a few hours worth of running, theres a few thousand idle postgres
>> procs, and they're all idle...
>
> Are you sure the clients are actually gone? tcp keepalives are only going

hmm, I think you're right - in a way.  This is beginning to look like a
friggin leak somewhere.  What's supposed to be persistent connections in
long-lived processes are not so persistent after all (and the old
connections are not being released).

Thanks Gregory.

Henry

Сообщение: Re: tcp_keepalives_idle ignored
Сообщение: Re: tcp_keepalives_idle ignored