syntax error at or near ";" at character 41

От Dan Coleman
Тема syntax error at or near ";" at character 41
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I really hope someone can help me with this.  All of a sudden this error
is filling my postgres log.  I restart Postgres and somewhere around a
minute or two these start getting issued.  I have been running this system
for a long time and no changes have been made.  Anyone have an idea where
i can look?
Thank you.

Dan