Re: Naming of new tsvector functions

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Naming of new tsvector functions
Дата
Re: Naming of new tsvector functions  (David Fetter <david@fetter.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
I wrote:
> I think we'd be better off to rename these to tsvector_delete() and
> tsvector_filter() while we still can.

... although I now notice that hstore already exposes a function named
delete(), so that ship may have sailed already.  But I'm more troubled
by filter() anyhow, since that keyword can appear in expressions ---
it seems much more likely that that would pose a parsing conflict
after future SQL extensions.