Re: [ADMIN] Re: WARNING: terminating connection because of crash of another server process

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Re: WARNING: terminating connection because of crash of another server process
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Scott Whitney <scott@journyx.com> writes:
> It looks like maybe your semaphores are getting deleted out from under PG as a guess.

Yeah.  See

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/kernel-resources.html#systemd-removeipc

(Probably we should back-patch that section into older versions of the
docs, as it's not at all PG-version-specific.)