Re: [Conference-attendees] Need Help with Equipment for Anniversary

От Chris Browne
Тема Re: [Conference-attendees] Need Help with Equipment for Anniversary
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
robert.bernier5@sympatico.ca (Robert Bernier) writes:
> On Tuesday 27 June 2006 18:38, Josh Berkus wrote:
>> Power strips: need at least four of them, for people recharging laptops.
>>       Long cords a plus.
>
> I have an old 30metre power cord, kinda ragged but I use it all the time

I see several moderately-old power strips kicking around; I can
certainly toss two into my bag when heading in.

If anyone else can throw a strip into their bag, and bring it along,
that probably covers the need.  And if anyone does a "bring your own
powerbar," that's great, too.

FYI, there is a Google Calendar set up listing the events:

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=ck1hpclk0spdnnsbglq0hih2jg%40group.calendar.google.com
http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/ck1hpclk0spdnnsbglq0hih2jg@group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/ck1hpclk0spdnnsbglq0hih2jg@group.calendar.google.com/public/basic
--