Re: [Conference-attendees] Need Help with Equipment for Anniversary

От Robert Bernier
Тема Re: [Conference-attendees] Need Help with Equipment for Anniversary
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Tuesday 27 June 2006 18:38, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Power strips: need at least four of them, for people recharging laptops.
>       Long cords a plus.

I have an old 30metre power cord, kinda ragged but I use it all the time

> Portable Printer: for quick print-a-sign tasks
> Portable Copier: could be a multifunction device for the above.

got one of those printer, scanner, fax combo's hpofficejet 4110 with a spare
set of ink cartridges

> Code Sprint July 10-11
>
> Network Hubs: particularly 16 or 24 port, or stackable.

I have a spare switch, (16 port I think)

Please confirm if you want me to bring this stuff, I'll be driving into
Toronto from Ottawa.

cheers