Re: Help me find a suitable replication solution

От Chris Browne
Тема Re: Help me find a suitable replication solution
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
hongyuan1306@gmail.com ("Yuan HOng") writes:
> It seems Slony-II would be quite promising, but I can't wait that
> long. What is the best choice for me now?

Worth noting: Slony-II would never have been suitable, as it would
have required that all the "master" servers be in the same data
centre.

I don't think you have an easy answer here...
--
select 'cbbrowne' || '@' || 'cbbrowne.com';
http://cbbrowne.com/info/internet.html

Сообщение: Re: More than one pg_database entry for database
Сообщение: Re: More than one pg_database entry for database