Password reset link / 'less' does not exit in psql version 13.4

От Michael J. Baars
Тема Password reset link / 'less' does not exit in psql version 13.4
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,

I have two very simple questions:

1) I have an account at postgresql.org, but a link to a 'forgot password' seems to be missing on the login page. I have
mypassword stored only on an old Fedora 32 computer. To change the password

when logged in, you need to supply the old password. In short, I have no way to migrate this postgresql.org account to
mynew Fedora 35 and Fedora 36 computers. What can be done about this?

2) I have three psql clients running, a version 12.6, a version 13.4 and a version 14.3. Until now a 'select * from
table;'showed the output in 'less' or something alike and exited from 'less' when

the output was complete. Both version 12.6 and version 13.4 work that way. Version 14.3 does not exit from 'less' when
theoutput is complete. Did anyone notice this already?

Best regards,
Mischa Baars.