Re: Where are the temporary work / sort files please

От Chris Browne
Тема Re: Where are the temporary work / sort files please
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
adey11@gmail.com (adey) writes:
> ...but I can't find pgsql_tmp in my v8.1.4 installation.
>
> Where can I find these temp files please?

They get created on demand, and go away when that demand disappears.

Run a big REINDEX and you'll see them pop into place...
--
output = ("cbbrowne" "@" "ntlug.org")
http://cbbrowne.com/info/sap.html

Сообщение: Re: 8.1 Unique Index Issue/Bug???
Сообщение: Re: 8.1 Unique Index Issue/Bug???