Could not load server certificate file "server.crt": No such file or directory.

От howardnews@selestial.com
Тема Could not load server certificate file "server.crt": No such file or directory.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

Running 14.4.1 on Mac OSX on M1 and found that the postgres daemon had
not started. It was running fine previously.

When I ran the following command line:

sudo -u postgres /Library/Postgresql/14/bin/postmaster -D
/Library/Postgresql/14/data

I get the following error:

2022-08-12 17:47:33.239 BST [896] FATAL:  could not load server
certificate file "server.crt": No such file or directory

Not sure what I have done - but where do I find this file - and can I
regenerate it easily?

Thanks,

Howard.