Re: implement BLP model on Postgresql db

От Pourghorban.S
Тема Re: implement BLP model on Postgresql db
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

I mean that what should I do?
For implement BLP model on postgresql?
Sara

--- On Sat, 11/20/10, robin <robin@edesix.com> wrote:

From: robin <robin@edesix.com>
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] implement BLP model on Postgresql db
To: "Pourghorban.S" <aras_h1988@yahoo.com>
Cc: pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
Date: Saturday, November 20, 2010, 9:41 PM

On Sat, 20 Nov 2010 08:14:58 -0800 (PST), "Pourghorban.S"
<aras_h1988@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Dear Sirs,
>

>  I have a undergraduate thesis with the title " implementing a
> discretionary access control model "  on Postgresql based on The Bell-
> La Padula Model (BLP).
>
>     Please let me know how I could start working on my thesis.

One would hope _you_ would know that ... else why are you doing it.
<sigh>

All the documentation will be on the main postgres site, as is the source
code:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=postgres+documentation

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=postgres+source+code

Hope this helps ...

Robin

От: "Pourghorban.S"
Сообщение: implement BLP model on Postgresql db
От: "Pourghorban.S"
Сообщение: Re: implement BLP model on Postgresql db