Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Replace ALTER TABLE ...

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Replace ALTER TABLE ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
2010/1/22 Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>:
>> 2010/1/22 Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org>:
>>> I think this broke doc builds:
>
>> Dang, how'd that happen?  I could have sworn I tested this.
>
> Some versions of docbook are pickier than others --- maybe yours
> didn't complain?

It's complaining now, so I don't think that's it.  I think maybe I
just got confused because I rebuilt the docs for my libpq patch about
10 times yesterday, and I ASSUMED that because I hadn't changed the
docs for this patch in a long time I didn't need to retest.  But maybe
I never did test them after all.  I spent the whole morning making
sure it didn't break with -DCLOBBER_CACHE_ALWAYS=1.  One of these days
I'll manage to do one of these that doesn't require 2 or 3 follow-on
commits...

...Robert

Сообщение: Re: About "Our CLUSTER implementation is pessimal" patch
Сообщение: Re: About "Our CLUSTER implementation is pessimal" patch