Re: patch - per-tablespace random_page_cost/seq_page_cost

On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 6:56 PM, Jaime Casanova
<jcasanov@systemguards.com.ec> wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 2:52 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hearing no thoughts, I have implemented as per the above.  PFA the
>> latest version.  Any reviews, comments, feedback, etc. much
>> appreciated.
>>

> btw, you need to change
>
>    STATRELATT,
>
> for
>
>    STATRELATTINH,
>
> in syscache.c

Hmm, I see this needs to be rebased over Tom's latest changes, but the
conflict I got was in syscache.h, rather than syscache.c.  Not sure if
that's what you were going for or if there's another issue.  Updated
patch attached.

...Robert

Вложения