Re: patch - per-tablespace random_page_cost/seq_page_cost

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: patch - per-tablespace random_page_cost/seq_page_cost
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Robert Haas escribió:

> Hmm, I see this needs to be rebased over Tom's latest changes, but the
> conflict I got was in syscache.h, rather than syscache.c.  Not sure if
> that's what you were going for or if there's another issue.  Updated
> patch attached.

FWIW I think the reloptions code in this patch is sane enough.  The fact
that it was this easily written means that the API for reloptions was
reasonably chosen, thanks :-)

Hmm, it seems we're missing a "need_initialization = false" at the
bottom of initialize_reloptions ...   I'm wondering what happened to
that??