Re: WIP: to_char, support for EEEE format

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: WIP: to_char, support for EEEE format
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 12:17 PM, Euler Taveira de
Oliveira<euler@timbira.com> wrote:
> Brendan Jurd escreveu:
>> I can't imagine anyone reading the code getting confused about this,
>> and don't know how to go about writing a comment explaining something
>> that is intuitively obvious to me.  I don't understand what aspect of
>> it requires explanation.  The test is not in the switch because it
>> doesn't belong there.
>>
> It was just a suggestion. If you think it is self-explanatory, so it is. But I
> (as the first time reading that piece of code) take some time to figure out
> why that test is outside the switch.

I don't think we should worry about this particular issue too much.
If the biggest problem this patch has is whether or not this deserves
a comment, we're doing well; the committer can (and doubtless will)
adjust that as they may see fit.

...Robert

Сообщение: Re: WIP: to_char, support for EEEE format
Сообщение: Re: WIP: to_char, support for EEEE format