Re: WIP: to_char, support for EEEE format

От Euler Taveira de Oliveira
Тема Re: WIP: to_char, support for EEEE format
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Brendan Jurd escreveu:
> I can't imagine anyone reading the code getting confused about this,
> and don't know how to go about writing a comment explaining something
> that is intuitively obvious to me.  I don't understand what aspect of
> it requires explanation.  The test is not in the switch because it
> doesn't belong there.

It was just a suggestion. If you think it is self-explanatory, so it is. But I
(as the first time reading that piece of code) take some time to figure out
why that test is outside the switch.

--  Euler Taveira de Oliveira http://www.timbira.com/

От: Euler Taveira de Oliveira
Сообщение: Re: WIP: to_char, support for EEEE format
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: WIP: to_char, support for EEEE format