Re: I can see beta now

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: I can see beta now
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 9:39 AM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> There are now seven unapplied patches on the commit-fest page:
>
>        http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/CommitFest_2008-11
>
> not counting the SE-PostgreSQL and "Recovery, Replication, Hot Standby"
> patches.
>
> I can now see us closing the existing items in the next several weeks
> and preparing for 8.4 beta.

Is there any agreement about which committers will be handling which
of the remaining CommitFest patches?  Is any help needed from the rest
of the community?

I think Alvaro is about ready to commit the last piece of "autovacuum
and reloptions", and as for "Reducing some DDL Locks to ShareLock"
there is currently nothing for a committer to do as there is no
updated patch.   Heikki is working on infrastructure changes for
recovery and Hot Standby.  That still leaves the following patches in
need of some action (commit, reject, bump to 8.5, or request changes)
by a committer:

- SE-PostgreSQL Lite
- GIN fast insert
- B-Tree Emulation for GIN
- Improve Performance of Multi-Batch Hash Join for Skewed Data Sets
- Proposal of PITR performance improvement
- updated hash functions

...Robert

Сообщение: Re: WIP: fix SET WITHOUT OIDS, add SET WITH OIDS
Сообщение: Re: WIP: fix SET WITHOUT OIDS, add SET WITH OIDS