I can see beta now

От Bruce Momjian
Тема I can see beta now
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
A month ago I warned that we had an unusually high number of open items:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2009-01/msg00321.php

Fortunately, thanks to a lot of hard work, my list of open items has
shrunk from +200 to 44:
http://momjian.us/cgi-bin/pgsql/open

Now, that list is _imperfect_ and reflects items that are also on the
commit fest page.  I have emailed individually asking about most of the
items but if you have feedback on any of them, please let me know. I
also have personal email collections for Magnus, Marc, and Joe Conway.

There are now seven unapplied patches on the commit-fest page:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/CommitFest_2008-11

not counting the SE-PostgreSQL and "Recovery, Replication, Hot Standby"
patches.

I can now see us closing the existing items in the next several weeks
and preparing for 8.4 beta.

http://enterprisedb.com