Re: [Mingw-users] How to build thread-safe postgresql 8.x on

От Matt England
Тема Re: [Mingw-users] How to build thread-safe postgresql 8.x on
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
At 3/6/2006 01:53 PM, Earnie Boyd wrote:
>My guess on this is that you've not installed pthreads library in the
>/mingw path.

Where do I get this?  Is there a mingw pthreads library that comes separately?

For what it's worth, I built <http://sources.redhat.com/pthreads-win32/>
and put the corresponding headers in /mingw/include and the libs in /mingw/lib.

...and the postgresql 8.1.3 ./configure --enable-thread-safety now works,
and I'm now 5-10 minutes into the make process...and I have my fingers crossed.

-Matt