Re: How the query please!

От David A. Leedom
Тема Re: How the query please!
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Richard,

I am not sure if I really understand your question, but.....

I think what you want is:

"select part_number, product_name from table_product"

Again I am not sure if I understand what you are really looking for so if
this is not it ask again.

Enthusiastically,

Dave Leedom

At 04:00 AM 5/3/2005, Richard Sitompul wrote:
>Hi folks
>Any body can help me?
>I have six table_product, in @ table_product have field part_number and
>product_name, I want to get the part_number and the product_name from  the
>six table_product. How the query to get the field part_number and the
>product_name?
>

>Best Regards,
>
>Richard Sitompul

>TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

The Hightower Group, Inc.
Custom Software Solutions Designed To Fit Your Business Like A Glove.
165 West Airport Road, Suite B/Lititz, PA 17543
V:717-560-4002, 877-560-4002 x: 114
F:717-560-2825
www.hightowergroup.com