Re: Suppressing duplicate key error messages in

От Larry Lennhoff
Тема Re: Suppressing duplicate key error messages in
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
At 11:59 PM 10/16/2004, Tom Lane wrote:
>Larry Lennhoff <llennhoff-postgres@pexicom.com> writes:
> > Is there any way to suppress this message so that it won't appear in the
> > log?  I looked at the documentation and log_min_error_statement looked
> > promising.  I set it to panic, but the messages continue.  What am I doing
> > wrong?
>
>Did you remember to SIGHUP the postmaster after editing postgresql.conf?

After the crash (caused by the log filling all available disk space) and
restart I tried the following:
pexicast_datran_sg=# show log_min_error_statement;
  log_min_error_statement
  panic
(1 row)

I did not change the value after the restart.  I'm using pexicast
7.3.4.  There are two databases in this instance, both have
log_min_error_statement set to panic.  Let me know if there is anything
else I can tell you that might help.

Larry