pg_dump: schema with OID XXXXXXXXX does not exist

От Kristofer Munn
Тема pg_dump: schema with OID XXXXXXXXX does not exist
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
                         POSTGRESQL BUG REPORT TEMPLATE

Your name               : Kristofer Munn
Your email address      : kmunn@munn.com

System Configuration
---------------------

Linux db.mymailman.com 2.4.20-6smp #1 SMP Thu Feb 27 09:59:40 EST 2003 i686
i686 i386 GNU/Linux

Running dual 2.8ghz w/HT.

   PostgreSQL version (example: PostgreSQL-7.4.3):   PostgreSQL-7.4.3

   Compiler used (example:  gcc 2.95.2)          :

I'm trying to do a pg_dump on my very large database and I get:

         pg_dump: schema with OID 334688499 does not exist

The database has a public schema and about 30 other schemas.  I am unable
to dump even individual schema (public or the others).

Please describe a way to repeat the problem.   Please try to provide a
No idea how it happened or how to reproduce it.  I get the error every time
I try to run a dump.

If you know how this problem might be fixed, list the solution below:
No idea.

- Kristofer Munn

KMI  www.munn.com  732-254-9305  503-905-1959(fax)  AIM:KrMunn