Re: Configure error on Openssl with Beta5

От Aaron Clauson
Тема Re: Configure error on Openssl with Beta5
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

Yes that fixed it. I don't know why? I was hunting around for anything to do
with ssl not with kerberos...

I could run the 7.4.6 configure without needing the symbolic link but
perhaps this is an issue restricted to RedHat and Whitebox.

Thanks a lot,

Aaron