Re: Misc typos in documentation

От Liudmila Mantrova
Тема Re: Misc typos in documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On 08/25/2018 10:04 PM, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 11:25:25AM +0300, Liudmila Mantrova wrote:
>> On 06/20/2018 05:04 PM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>>          I have split them in two just in case rn-typos.patch conflicts with any
>>          current work on release-11.sgml, which seems to be going on in more
>>          than one thread. I'll appreciate your feedback if it should have been
>>          done differently.
>>
>> I have bumped into a couple of similar typos in 9.6 and 10 - the patch based on
>> REL9_6_STABLE is attached.
> I have made the adjustments to 9.6 and 10 as you suggested.  I added
> quoting to "two" to match other releases:
>
>     https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/993b5a78adff29fc58e7449cab98bb865b77c663
>
> Thanks.

Thank you, Bruce!

I totally missed those quotes (and your response).
I've just noticed your recent commit, and looks like the typo to be
fixed ("boundries") managed to escape somehow.
Assuming it's not an alternative spelling I'm unaware of, I'm attaching
a smaller version of the patch (based on the current state of
REL_10_STABLE).

--
Liudmila Mantrova
Technical writer at Postgres Professional: http://www.postgrespro.com