Обсуждение: Misc typos in documentation

Misc typos in documentation

От
Liudmila Mantrova
Дата:
Hi,

Please consider these small patches that fix a couple of typos in
documentation.

I have split them in two just in case rn-typos.patch conflicts with any
current work on release-11.sgml, which seems to be going on in more than
one thread. I'll appreciate your feedback if it should have been done
differently.

--
Liudmila Mantrova
Technical writer at Postgres Professional: http://www.postgrespro.com

Вложения

Re: Misc typos in documentation

От
Magnus Hagander

Please consider these small patches that fix a couple of typos in documentation.

I have split them in two just in case rn-typos.patch conflicts with any current work on release-11.sgml, which seems to be going on in more than one thread. I'll appreciate your feedback if it should have been done differently.

Hi!

These all look good to me. Thanks, applied!

--

Re: Misc typos in documentation

От
Liudmila Mantrova

Please consider these small patches that fix a couple of typos in documentation.

I have split them in two just in case rn-typos.patch conflicts with any current work on release-11.sgml, which seems to be going on in more than one thread. I'll appreciate your feedback if it should have been done differently.

Hi!

These all look good to me. Thanks, applied!

--

I have bumped into a couple of similar typos in 9.6 and 10 - the patch based on REL9_6_STABLE is attached.
--
Liudmila Mantrova
Technical writer at Postgres Professional: http://www.postgrespro.com
The Russian Postgres Company
Вложения

Re: Misc typos in documentation

Дата:
On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 11:25:25AM +0300, Liudmila Mantrova wrote:
> On 06/20/2018 05:04 PM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>         I have split them in two just in case rn-typos.patch conflicts with any
>         current work on release-11.sgml, which seems to be going on in more
>         than one thread. I'll appreciate your feedback if it should have been
>         done differently.
>
> I have bumped into a couple of similar typos in 9.6 and 10 - the patch based on
> REL9_6_STABLE is attached.

I have made the adjustments to 9.6 and 10 as you suggested.  I added
quoting to "two" to match other releases:

    https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/993b5a78adff29fc58e7449cab98bb865b77c663

Thanks.

Re: Misc typos in documentation

От
Liudmila Mantrova
Дата:
On 08/25/2018 10:04 PM, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 11:25:25AM +0300, Liudmila Mantrova wrote:
>> On 06/20/2018 05:04 PM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>>          I have split them in two just in case rn-typos.patch conflicts with any
>>          current work on release-11.sgml, which seems to be going on in more
>>          than one thread. I'll appreciate your feedback if it should have been
>>          done differently.
>>
>> I have bumped into a couple of similar typos in 9.6 and 10 - the patch based on
>> REL9_6_STABLE is attached.
> I have made the adjustments to 9.6 and 10 as you suggested.  I added
> quoting to "two" to match other releases:
>
>     https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/993b5a78adff29fc58e7449cab98bb865b77c663
>
> Thanks.

Thank you, Bruce!

I totally missed those quotes (and your response).
I've just noticed your recent commit, and looks like the typo to be
fixed ("boundries") managed to escape somehow.
Assuming it's not an alternative spelling I'm unaware of, I'm attaching
a smaller version of the patch (based on the current state of
REL_10_STABLE).

--
Liudmila Mantrova
Technical writer at Postgres Professional: http://www.postgrespro.com
The Russian Postgres Company

Вложения

Re: Misc typos in documentation

Дата:
On Thu, Sep  6, 2018 at 06:45:29PM +0300, Liudmila Mantrova wrote:

> On 08/25/2018 10:04 PM, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> >On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 11:25:25AM +0300, Liudmila Mantrova wrote:
> >>On 06/20/2018 05:04 PM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> >>         I have split them in two just in case rn-typos.patch conflicts with any
> >>         current work on release-11.sgml, which seems to be going on in more
> >>         than one thread. I'll appreciate your feedback if it should have been
> >>         done differently.
> >>
> >>I have bumped into a couple of similar typos in 9.6 and 10 - the patch based on
> >>REL9_6_STABLE is attached.
> >I have made the adjustments to 9.6 and 10 as you suggested.  I added
> >quoting to "two" to match other releases:
> >
> >    https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/993b5a78adff29fc58e7449cab98bb865b77c663
> >
> >Thanks.
> >
> Thank you, Bruce!
>
> I totally missed those quotes (and your response).
> I've just noticed your recent commit, and looks like the typo to be fixed
> ("boundries") managed to escape somehow.
> Assuming it's not an alternative spelling I'm unaware of, I'm attaching a
> smaller version of the patch (based on the current state of REL_10_STABLE).

Oh, yes, I missed that.   Applied to PG 9.6 and 10, which is where they
were needed.  Thanks.