Re: Problem with PG 11 database on OrangePi3 (ARMBIAN, ARM64) after disk disrupion (problem with USB disk connection)

От W.P.
Тема Re: Problem with PG 11 database on OrangePi3 (ARMBIAN, ARM64) after disk disrupion (problem with USB disk connection)
Дата
Ответ на Re: Problem with PG 11 database on OrangePi3 (ARMBIAN, ARM64) after disk disrupion (problem with USB disk connection)  (Laurenz Albe <laurenz.albe@cybertec.at>)
Ответы Re: Problem with PG 11 database on OrangePi3 (ARMBIAN, ARM64) after disk disrupion (problem with USB disk connection)  (Laura Smith <n5d9xq3ti233xiyif2vp@protonmail.ch>)
Re: Problem with PG 11 database on OrangePi3 (ARMBIAN, ARM64) after disk disrupion (problem with USB disk connection)  (Ron <ronljohnsonjr@gmail.com>)
Re: Problem with PG 11 database on OrangePi3 (ARMBIAN, ARM64) after disk disrupion (problem with USB disk connection)  (Laurenz Albe <laurenz.albe@cybertec.at>)
Список pgsql-general
W dniu 06.04.2022 o 12:37, Laurenz Albe pisze:
> On Wed, 2022-04-06 at 10:57 +0200, W.P. wrote:
>> Is it possible to repair this?
> Not unless you tell us what exactly you did, command by command.
>
> Yours,
> Laurenz Albe

That was not a "command". PG was working ok, DB on encrypted (LUKS on
LVM2, ext4) USB drive.

Then simply I disconnected cable by accident.

After OPi restart, with filesystem on USB mounted again and fsck'ed
first, PG refuses to start. With a message about replication error in log.

But I did not configured relication.

Thats all.

Laurent

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 10.20 crashes / Antivirus
От: Ron
Сообщение: Re: Problem with PG 11 database on OrangePi3 (ARMBIAN, ARM64) after disk disrupion (problem with USB disk connection)