Re: Problem with PG 11 database on OrangePi3 (ARMBIAN, ARM64) after disk disrupion (problem with USB disk connection)

От Laurenz Albe
Тема Re: Problem with PG 11 database on OrangePi3 (ARMBIAN, ARM64) after disk disrupion (problem with USB disk connection)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 2022-04-06 at 18:41 +0200, W.P. wrote:
> W dniu 06.04.2022 o 12:37, Laurenz Albe pisze:
> > On Wed, 2022-04-06 at 10:57 +0200, W.P. wrote:
> > > Is it possible to repair this?
> > Not unless you tell us what exactly you did, command by command.
> >
> > Yours,
> > Laurenz Albe
> >

> That was not a "command". PG was working ok, DB on encrypted (LUKS on
> LVM2, ext4) USB drive.
>
> Then simply I disconnected cable by accident.
>
> After OPi restart, with filesystem on USB mounted again and fsck'ed
> first, PG refuses to start. With a message about replication error in log.
>
> But I did not configured relication.

I see.  If you have no backup, you will need an expert to try and recover what
is possible.  Even so, there are chances that enough data are lost that
nothing can be salvaged.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe