Re: How to post to this mailing list from a web based interface

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: How to post to this mailing list from a web based interface
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2/14/21 5:37 PM, Ravi__Krishna wrote:
> Eventually I found out.  It is Nabble service.

I would search the --general archives for the problems with using Nabble
to post. Short version, you will get answers quicker(or at all) by not
using it.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: How to post to this mailing list from a web based interface
Сообщение: Re: How to post to this mailing list from a web based interface