Re: psql 15beta1 does not print notices on the console until transaction completes

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: psql 15beta1 does not print notices on the console until transaction completes
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 5/29/22 13:47, Adrian Klaver wrote:
> On 5/29/22 13:11, Alastair McKinley wrote:
>> Hi all,

>> In psql 15beta1, the "hello" message only appears on the console when
>> the transaction completes.
>
> I am not seeing that.

I take that back, I was using psql 14.3 to connect to the 15 instance.
When I changed to psql 15 I saw the same thing.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: psql 15beta1 does not print notices on the console until transaction completes
Сообщение: Re: psql 15beta1 does not print notices on the console until transaction completes