Re: pPL/pgSQL restriction on characters for copying types?

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: pPL/pgSQL restriction on characters for copying types?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2/26/24 09:30, Thiemo Kellner wrote:
> Shame on me. My bad. It was the order of installation that did not work.
> Sorry for that. I was mislead by the error message. If an object is
> missing I would not expect an invalid type name message.

For all the code knows it could be just a misspelling.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Thiemo Kellner
Сообщение: Re: pPL/pgSQL restriction on characters for copying types?
Сообщение: Re: pPL/pgSQL restriction on characters for copying types?