Re: Why is src/test/modules/committs/t/002_standby.pl flaky?

От Alexander Lakhin
Тема Re: Why is src/test/modules/committs/t/002_standby.pl flaky?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
10.01.2022 12:40, Thomas Munro wrote:
> This is super quick-and-dirty code (and doesn't handle some errors or
> socket changes correctly), but does it detect the closed socket?
Yes, it fixes the behaviour and makes the 002_standby test pass (100 of
100 iterations). I'm yet to find out whether the other
WaitLatchOrSocket' users (e. g. postgres_fdw) can suffer from the
disconnected socket state, but this approach definitely works for
walreceiver.

Best regards,
Alexander

От: Ronan Dunklau
Сообщение: Matching domains-over-enums to anyenum types
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Matching domains-over-enums to anyenum types