Re:Re: Re: How to install pgAgent on windows forpostresql-bigsql-10.5

От jimmy
Тема Re:Re: Re: How to install pgAgent on windows forpostresql-bigsql-10.5
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Has jpgAgent UI interface to be operated?

At 2018-09-06 23:57:23, "Adam Brusselback" <adambrusselback@gmail.com> wrote:
> For BigSQL you'll probably have to build and install it manually from source (which isn't exactly easy > on Windows, and is dependent on what is included with and how BigSQL is packaged - which I know > nothing about).

Another option is using jpgAgent: https://github.com/GoSimpleLLC/jpgAgent

You'd still install the Postgres part of the extension like normal (so it creates the pgagent schema / tables / functions), but you can then use the agent above as a drop in replacement for the original, while enjoying the extra features and stability.