Обсуждение: Re: Re: How to install pgAgent on windows for postresql-bigsql-10.5

Re: Re: How to install pgAgent on windows for postresql-bigsql-10.5

От
Adam Brusselback
Дата:
> For BigSQL you'll probably have to build and install it manually from source (which isn't exactly easy > on Windows, and is dependent on what is included with and how BigSQL is packaged - which I know > nothing about).

Another option is using jpgAgent: https://github.com/GoSimpleLLC/jpgAgent

You'd still install the Postgres part of the extension like normal (so it creates the pgagent schema / tables / functions), but you can then use the agent above as a drop in replacement for the original, while enjoying the extra features and stability.

Re:Re: Re: How to install pgAgent on windows forpostresql-bigsql-10.5

От
jimmy

Has jpgAgent UI interface to be operated?

At 2018-09-06 23:57:23, "Adam Brusselback" <adambrusselback@gmail.com> wrote:
> For BigSQL you'll probably have to build and install it manually from source (which isn't exactly easy > on Windows, and is dependent on what is included with and how BigSQL is packaged - which I know > nothing about).

Another option is using jpgAgent: https://github.com/GoSimpleLLC/jpgAgent

You'd still install the Postgres part of the extension like normal (so it creates the pgagent schema / tables / functions), but you can then use the agent above as a drop in replacement for the original, while enjoying the extra features and stability.

Re: Re: Re: How to install pgAgent on windows for postresql-bigsql-10.5

От
Adam Brusselback
Дата:
Has jpgAgent UI interface to be operated?

The same UI that works with standard pgagent works just as well for jpgAgent. So PGAdmin 3 or 4 will work just fine.

It was designed to be a drop in replacement for the agent portion of pgagent, while able to use the same database tables and UI.