Re: [HACKERS] dropping partitioned tables without CASCADE

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: [HACKERS] dropping partitioned tables without CASCADE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Ashutosh,

On 2017/09/04 13:51, Ashutosh Bapat wrote:
> Hi,
> Thomas's application to track patches told me that this patch needs
> rebase. It also required some changes to the code. Here's the updated
> version. I have squashed those two patches together.

Thanks for the rebased patch.

Would it make sense to post them in a new thread?  When this message
popped into my inbox in a thread titled "dropping partitioned tables
without CASCADE", I wondered for a second if there is still something left
to be done about that. :)

Thanks,
Amit