Re: GenSchemaSpy

От Gogala, Mladen
Тема Re: GenSchemaSpy
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

On 12/30/2021 4:15 AM, Daulat wrote:

No.
I am using an option -vizjs to avoid the requirement of GraphViz.

See Example here:

java -jar D:\schemaspy-6.1.0.jar  -t pgsql -s rpt -db testdb -u postgres -p 2WS -host 10.25.0.222 -o D:\rpt -dp D:\postgresql-42.3.1.jar -vizjs

I see everything that I need to see here:

On 12/28/2021 12:58 PM, Daulat wrote:
> Cannot run program "dot": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot
> find the file specified
> INFO  - Graphviz rendered set to ''

Your jar file is looking for the program called "dot" which is a part of the GraphViz package.  That's all I need to know. You will have to install GraphViz, a standard tool for directed graphs.

Regards

--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA