initdb error

От Kevin Schroeder
Тема initdb error
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello,
    I'm trying to install PostgreSQL on Solaris 9.  Everything's compiled
properly but when I run initdb I get the following error:

Sun Microsystems Inc.   SunOS 5.9       Generic May 2002
The files belonging to this database system will be owned by user "pgsql".

The database cluster will be initialized with locale C.

creating directory /usr/local/pgsql/data... ok
creating directory /usr/local/pgsql/data/base... ok
creating directory /usr/local/pgsql/data/global... ok
creating directory /usr/local/pgsql/data/pg_xlog... ok
creating directory /usr/local/pgsql/data/pg_clog... ok
selecting default max_connections... 40
selecting default shared_buffers... 800
creating configuration files... ok
creating template1 database in /usr/local/pgsql/data/base/1... ok
initializing pg_shadow... ok
enabling unlimited row size for system tables... ok
initializing pg_depend... ok
creating system views... ok
creating conversions... ERROR:  could not load library
"/usr/local/pgsql/lib/ascii_and_mic.so": ld.so.1:
/usr/local/pgsql/bin/postgres: fatal: libgcc_s.so.1: open failed: No such
file or directory

I found libgcc_s.so.1 in /usr/local/lib and that directory is in
$LD_LIBRARY_PATH.  Is there anything that I'm missing here or that I need to
look for in my configure settings?

Kevin