Best Practice for running vacuums during off hours WAS Re: Autovacuum launcher doesn't notice death of postmaster immediately

От Andrew Hammond
Тема Best Practice for running vacuums during off hours WAS Re: Autovacuum launcher doesn't notice death of postmaster immediately
Дата
Ответы Re: Best Practice for running vacuums during off hours WAS Re: Autovacuum launcher doesn't notice death of postmaster immediately  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers

От: "Simon Riggs"
Сообщение: Re: little PITR annoyance
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Best Practice for running vacuums during off hours WAS Re: Autovacuum launcher doesn't notice death of postmaster immediately