Re: CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY on partitioned index

От Ilya Gladyshev
Тема Re: CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY on partitioned index
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
It is broken in master, I just didn’t want to create a separate thread, but it can be fixed independently. As I
remember,the problem is that progress is tracked for each table in the hierarchy as if the table is processed
separately,without ever setting partitions_total and partitions_done counters.