Re: ERROR: failed to re-find parent key in "sl_seqlog_idx" for deletion target

От John Parnefjord
Тема Re: ERROR: failed to re-find parent key in "sl_seqlog_idx" for deletion target
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> Please copy out the files as requested in that email - I'm sure Tom is
> still interested in debugging it to find the issue. After that, try a
> REINDEX to see if it solves your problem.

Ok, see the snippets below. I just cut them from the PgAdminIII interface. =
Drop me a mail if you need more info.

> And while you're at it, you guys should be at 8.2.7, not 8.2.4.. :-P

Yes, you're right. But as we are trying out tsearch2 for full text searchin=
g it might just as well be a good idea to go straight to 8.3 during the sum=
mer.

> There are some index fixes between those versions (specifically in
> 8.2.5), but I don't know the details of them enough to say if this
> could be the problem you're hitting.

Thanks Magnus!

// John

-- Table: _replication.sl_seqlog
CREATE TABLE _replication.sl_seqlog
(
  seql_seqid integer, -- Sequence ID
  seql_origin integer, -- Publisher node at which the sequence originates
  seql_ev_seqno bigint, -- Slony-I Event with which this sequence update is=
 associated
  seql_last_value bigint -- Last value published for this sequence
)
WITH (OIDS=3DFALSE);
ALTER TABLE _replication.sl_seqlog OWNER TO slony;
COMMENT ON TABLE _replication.sl_seqlog IS 'Log of Sequence updates';
COMMENT ON COLUMN _replication.sl_seqlog.seql_seqid IS 'Sequence ID';
COMMENT ON COLUMN _replication.sl_seqlog.seql_origin IS 'Publisher node at =
which the sequence originates';
COMMENT ON COLUMN _replication.sl_seqlog.seql_ev_seqno IS 'Slony-I Event wi=
th which this sequence update is associated';
COMMENT ON COLUMN _replication.sl_seqlog.seql_last_value IS 'Last value pub=
lished for this sequence';

-- Index: _replication.sl_seqlog_idx
CREATE INDEX sl_seqlog_idx
  ON _replication.sl_seqlog
  USING btree
  (seql_origin, seql_ev_seqno, seql_seqid);