Re: ERROR: failed to re-find parent key in "sl_seqlog_idx" for deletion target

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: ERROR: failed to re-find parent key in "sl_seqlog_idx" for deletion target
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
John Parnefjord wrote:
> > Please copy out the files as requested in that email - I'm sure Tom
> > is still interested in debugging it to find the issue. After that,
> > try a REINDEX to see if it solves your problem.
>
> Ok, see the snippets below. I just cut them from the PgAdminIII
> interface. Drop me a mail if you need more info.

Ok, misunderstandment. What's needed are the actual data files, not the
definition of the tables. That is, the files under $PGDATA that
contains the table and it's indexes.

Can't send those on-list, they're too large, but if you can put
together a .tar.gz for someone to look at. Before you send it, we'll
want to check with Tom that he's still interested in looking at it :-)

> > And while you're at it, you guys should be at 8.2.7, not 8.2.4.. :-P
>
> Yes, you're right. But as we are trying out tsearch2 for full text
> searching it might just as well be a good idea to go straight to 8.3
> during the summer.

Probably, yes.

//Magnus

Сообщение: Re: ERROR: failed to re-find parent key in "sl_seqlog_idx" for deletion target
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: failed to re-find parent key in "sl_seqlog_idx" for deletion target