Re: Segmentation fault: pg_upgrade 9.1 to 9.3: pg_dump: row number 0 is out of range 0..-1

От Alan Nilsson
Тема Re: Segmentation fault: pg_upgrade 9.1 to 9.3: pg_dump: row number 0 is out of range 0..-1
Дата
Список pgsql-general
oops sorry to be unclear, the code below is my code in my app.

What I am saying is that something changed in 90300 that causes libpq to spew to stdout where it had not in libpq 90102
&90203.

I guess i am blaming the messenger because there should be no messenger.  Regardless of how badly I mangle the use of
libpq,it should not be sending anything to stdout.

alan