Re: Segmentation fault: pg_upgrade 9.1 to 9.3: pg_dump: row number 0 is out of range 0..-1

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Segmentation fault: pg_upgrade 9.1 to 9.3: pg_dump: row number 0 is out of range 0..-1
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Alan Nilsson <anilsson@apple.com> writes:
> I ran into something tonight that seems relevant here, or certainly related:
> I recently updated my app(s) libpq version from 9.1 to 9.3 and immediately I starting seeing:

> row number 0 is out of range 0..-1

> spewed to stdout.

> I traced it down to this code:

>     if (PQresultStatus(result) == PGRES_TUPLES_OK){
>         if (!PQgetisnull(result, 0, 0)){
>         }
>     }

I can find no code like that in the PG sources --- everyplace that does
"PQgetisnull(result, 0, 0)" prefaces it with a check that there's at least
one row in the result.  I think you're blaming the messenger.