Re: Need for PostgreSQL demand?

От Decibel!
Тема Re: Need for PostgreSQL demand?
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Oct 31, 2007, at 10:29 AM, Greg Smith wrote:
> Having been through a job search in this area myself recently, I
> can say it takes a certain amount of faith (or, in my case,
> technical fascism) to consider a career working with Postgres given
> how the relatively low number of open positions out there.

Wow, really? I typically average one call a month from someone trying
to hire me... Postgres experience seems to be in high demand compared
to the supply. If anything, ISTM that the ability to hire folks
discourages companies from using Postgres.
--
Decibel!, aka Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect  decibel@decibel.org

Вложения