Event trigger information accessibility on plpgsql

От Javier de la Torre
Тема Event trigger information accessibility on plpgsql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I was looking at the new event triggers on 9.3 and was doing some testing. I have compiled PostgreSQL 9.3 Beta2
It looks from the examples that the only info right now available on plpgsql when the triggers fire is tg_event and tg_tag.

When developing on C you get access to more things. But would it be possible to do a plpgsql trigger where I have access to the table name and OID when I do an ALTER table to rename a column? Right now it feels i can only know that a table has been altered, but not which one

Thanks in advance.

Javier de la Torre

CartoDB
148 Lafayette St. PH, New York, 10013,USA
+1 347 320 7715

www.cartodb.com
Map, analyze and build applications with your data