Re: Server doesn't listen error

От Vibhor Kumar
Тема Re: Server doesn't listen error
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Mar 4, 2011, at 12:23 PM, Lukasz Brodziak wrote:

> I have a problem with PostgreSQL 8.2.4 I've installed it on Ubuntu
> configured to listen to all addresses started and still can't add the
> server to pgAdmin on a remote machine neither can I connect through my
> own app. All the credentials are ok, there is no NAT (it's LAN),
> firewall or antivirus.

Please share error message, which you are getting while adding server in pgAdmin.

Thanks & Regards,
Vibhor Kumar
vibhor.aim@gmail.com
Blog:http://vibhork.blogspot.com

От: "Frank Brendel"
Сообщение: Re: Server doesn't listen error
От: daveg
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: PD_ALL_VISIBLE flag was incorrectly set happend during repeatable vacuum