Re: Define jsonpath functions as stable

От Chapman Flack
Тема Re: Define jsonpath functions as stable
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 09/17/19 21:13, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:

> to), which describes being able to use "&#[0-9]+;" and "&#[0-9a-fA-F]+;"

Er, that is, "&#[0-9]+;" and "&#x[0-9a-fA-F]+;" (with x for the hex case).

>>  Does
>> it work outside bracket expressions, or only inside?
>
> Looking at the parse tree (start with the "atom"[2]), I read it as being
> able to use that syntax both inside and outside the bracket expressions.

Maybe I can plug a really handy environment for messin'-around-in-XQuery,
BaseX:  http://basex.org/

All the buzzwords on the landing page make it seem as if it's going to be
some monstrous thing to download and set up, but on the downloads page,
the "Core Package" option is a single standalone 3.8 MB jar file:

  http://files.basex.org/releases/9.2.4/BaseX924.jar

"java -jar BaseX924.jar" is all it takes to start up, and wham, you're
in a nice IDE-like environment where the editor pane is syntax-aware
for XQuery and will run your code and show results with a click of the
go button.

Regards,
-Chap