Regular expression to UPPER() a lower case string

От Eagna
Тема Regular expression to UPPER() a lower case string
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi all,

as per the subject, I want a regular expression to do what the UPPER() function does.

Obviously, I know about that function and it is not what I want.

This should be very (very) easy - I don't know what I'm missing - I've done quite complex regular expressions before and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Brain burping this morning!

Here's a dbfiddle where I've tried a couple of things (https://dbfiddle.uk/G5c_CycU) - but I just can't seem to get it working...

Any input appreciated.

E.

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.